Information Communication Technology is integrated into all aspects of Grovedale Primary School; teaching with it, learning with it, assessing with it and using it for administrative purposes. The staff at Grovedale Primary School, are strong advocates of the potential of increasing student voice and agency through the use of technology. As a staff we have gathered many great resources to use, and feel that we can get the best out of the students learning with our understanding and competencies in using digital technologies. We integrate technology in our classrooms for many reasons and in many ways:
• Connecting students to quality content, passionate experts and co-learners.
• Communicating by having students publish their own content to present their achievements and reflect upon their ideas and understanding.
• Collaborating by having students becoming active online learners.
• As a tool for motivating students to learn in a different way.
• As a resource that gives learners immediate access to richer source materials.
• For enhancing motivation and creativity by confronting students with new learning environments.